Careers with Inclusion Technologies
Inclusion Technologies is always seeking bright, motivated people to join our team. Check out our job postings below and, if interested, send your completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inclusion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Production Operator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
INCLUSION TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
Position Summary: The Production Operator is responsible for operating a wide variety of equipment, moving product, and routine workflow production processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receives and transfers materials needed to fill work order requirements.
- Performs all phases of equipment set-up, operation, and routine maintenance.
- Carries out manual tasks as assigned: Loading car hoppers, supplying other production line
items, reworking product as necessary.
- Operates forklift, mixers and other heavy machinery on a regular basis.
- Produces work in accordance to workflow requirements to enable quality and quantity results.
- Labels, packages, and stacks products.
- Provides general plant and facility clean up.
- Processes information in associate records according to necessary requirements.
- Participates in all departmental safety and quality meetings.
- Operates all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Communications: Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Managing Customer Focus: Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
Planning and Organization: Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
Problem Solving: Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.